Wednesday, March 4, 2015

10,500 Copies Sold - How I Got Here Part 1




So here's the big announcement - Since June 2014, I've sold over 10,500 copies of Bound In Blue: Book One of the Sword of Elements, the majority being ebooks and the majority of those at full price.



If you've been following my blog and my posts about agents, conferences, and publishers, you will probably be surprised that I created my own publishing company - Two Paths Publishing - and published Bound In Blue myself.

It has been a long journey with surprising twists and turns that I wasn't allowed to talk about at the time - hence the radio silence here. Suffice it to say, that for awhile, it looked like Big Publishing would soon be looking at me in a Big Way. Then it all fell through.

And I'm so glad!

Stay tuned for a more in depth discussion of what happened later this month. Also, I'm serving fair warning here that this blog will be transferring over to my main website soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment